- New Moses Carbon Graphite USA neck models: the CS-27, a 24 fret custom guitar neck & MJ-144 A, a slanted fret neck for Fender 4-st basses.
Inlays and Finishes
- Moses Carbon Graphite USA offers Hipshot, Schaller, Gotoh, ABM and Sperzel hardware. We also offer Bartolini, Lace, EMG and other electronics.
Fiber Optic Position MarkersSee examples of awesome fiber optic fret markers in the Inlays & Finishes section!
1) All necks are sold with single-rod ‘fine tune’ truss rod systems and are supplied with unfitted, unslotted graphite or Corian nut blanks. All necks are 0.78″ (19.87 mm) depth at 1st fret, other than Skinny S-Style guitar.
2) Necks are supplied with heels that are not drilled for mounting. All necks sold by Moses Carbon Graphite USA are sold and supplied with a 4-hole self-tapping brass threaded insert/stainless steel machine screw heel mount kit. Cost of additional mount kits is $5.00 USD.
3) Moses Carbon Graphite USA highly recommends that your neck be installed and set-up by an experienced technician. Disregarding this recommendation may jeopardize your warranty.
4) Neck frets and fretless fingerboards may require dressing depending on player preference.
5) All guitar necks are 25.5″ (650mm) scale unless otherwise specified. All bass necks are 34″ (865mm) scale unless otherwise specified.
6) Guitar model tuner holes are pre-drilled for standard 0.406″ (13/32″) / 10.3mm tuner holes tuners. Bass model tuner holes are pre-drilled for standard 0.6875″ (11/16″) / 17.46mm tuner holes tuners, unless otherwise specified for bass neck model by manufacturer.