- New Moses Carbon Graphite USA neck models: the CS-27, a 24 fret custom guitar neck & MJ-144 A, a slanted fret neck for Fender 4-st basses.
Inlays and Finishes
- Moses Carbon Graphite USA offers Hipshot, Schaller, Gotoh, ABM and Sperzel hardware. We also offer Bartolini, Lace, EMG and other electronics.
Fiber Optic Position MarkersSee examples of awesome fiber optic fret markers in the Inlays & Finishes section!
Regarding the Number of Frets on Replacement Necks:
1. All Fender guitar replacement necks have 22 frets at 25 1/2” (650mm) with a normal minimal fingerboard extension.
2. Models MWZ-145/245 and MJZ-146/246 have 26 frets at 34″ (865mm) scale.
3. Model MJZ-156/256 has 24 frets at 35″ (890mm) scale.
4. Model MM-145 has 22 frets at 34″ (865mm) scale.
Moses Carbon Graphite USA offers the following fret scale length options on many of our
electric guitar and bass neck models:
Electric Guitar: 24 3/4”; 25 1/4”; 25 1/2”
625mm; 645mm; 650mm
Electric Bass: 30”; 32”; 34”; 35”
7609mm; 815mm; 865mm; 890mm
Moses Carbon Graphite USA also offers 34 to 35” (865mm to 890mm) and 33 1/2” to 36” (850mm to 915mm) Slanted Fret fingerboards on select neck models. Please inquire.